ONLINE COURSE ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
By my checkmark next to “I accept” terms and conditions, also referred to here as the Enrollment Agreement, when I subscribe, I understand fully in respect to online classes, the tuition is fully non-refundable.
(1) Online course subscription plans are offered as a convenience for the student, however, please note when you sign up you are agreeing to pay in full for the course. You must complete your payment plan in order to be qualified to receive a certificate of completion (in addition to other course requirements such as quizzes, homework assignments, and case studies).
(2) Subscription payment plans can be canceled at any time, however, you will no longer have access to your course material if you cancel your subscription and will no longer be eligible to graduate. There is no refunds offered for payments made.
(3) All supplies required to perform case studies and complete classroom assignments is at the additional expense of the student, but is not required for your enrollment. Additional supplies is the responsibility of the student.
(4) A certificate of completion for the hours studied will be granted only to students who complete the full payment, all coursework activities, case studies, research paper, and pass the quizzes throughout the course.
You agree to hold harmless Rebecca at the Well Foundation, INC and any Aroma Hut Institute instructors for any adverse affects you may experience related to, or seemingly related to the use of any products, supplies, instructions, information, or suggestions offered in the course.
By my checkmark next to “I accept the Enrollment Agreement” when I enroll, I agree to be bound by the aforesaid Enrollment Agreement terms stated here and understand that any violation of said Enrollment Agreement may, at the discretion of the officers of Rebecca at the Well Foundation, INC, result in my termination from the program without refund of tuition, and will hold harmless Rebecca at the Well Foundation, INC with respect to any such termination.
Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
The information on the Aroma Hut Institute Website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Aroma Hut Institute as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Aroma Hut Institute, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of Aroma Hut Institute is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. Aroma Hut Institute shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
All information, content and product descriptions are for reference and educational purposes and is not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or other licensed health-care professional. Information and statements regarding Aroma Hut Institute products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
Return Policy on Books, Oils and Supplies
1. Any physical item can be returned within one week of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), if returned intact and unopened. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund.
2. All products must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. Similarly, full credit is subject to a quality control inspection carried out.
3. Aroma Hut Institute takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
4. All orders will be shipped with delivery tracking confirmation.
Trademarks and Copyrights
No permission is granted for the use of “Aroma Hut Institute” Trademarks or Copyrighted course material.
1. “Aroma Hut Institute” Trademark
No permission is granted for the use of the “Aroma Hut Institute,” trademark. Trademark infringement is the unauthorized use of a trademark or service mark on or in connection with goods and/or services in a manner that is likely to cause confusion, deception, or mistake about the source of the goods and/or services.
2. General Copyright Policy
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. All course material covered in printed form is protected by copyright. The copying, redistribution, use, reuse or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site or publications, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site or publications. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
Acceptance of Agreement